Snowboard weekend Oppdal

Hello guys, how are you? I am very well, today I will show you the first time I did snowboard here in Norway. It was in Oppdal, a place 2 hours away from Trondheim (the city I am living). I was pretty scared in the beginning but with the best teacher (my patient boyfriend) I improved very fast. As you can see in the first pic, the mountain it was huge!!!


But first a little bit of Oppdal 








Time to use the lift up the mountain






 The snow was so soft we couldn't resit to just jump on it (all the time) :)














I hope you liked my first snowboard adventure I had loads of fun, and I was super tired in he end.  kisses and hugs 

Mafalda

Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Please feel free to leave me a comment.

I would love to hear from you.

Mensagens populares